Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am sooooo disappointed with all those dickheads, cant be bothered to be in a relationship with another one again, cuz they never really care... they just pretend they do...!!!!!
FUCKerOOs~!!!!


Kays. It is not difficult to see that i am not in a good mood right now. I woke up from a fuckin bad dream today and life hasnt been good to me lately.


They say good things happen twice, i think its more like bad thing happen twice to me man.


I had nightmares bout enormous hamsters in hammy's cage and i dun even noe which one is Hammy. Those monsters were so freakin hungry and they were so many of them it is like overcrowding the cage, like the cage opening is going to burst out anytime soon.. if you get my drift.


And then one hamster escaped and ran into the bedsheet and as i tried to catch it, it bit me real hard!!!



Next time if i dreamt bout them again, i'm gonna get a lighter and burn the motherfucking cage full of those monsters. I think i can interpret the nightmare, it refers to those shit people that ive met, trying to show them love and kindness and in the end they bit me real hard!!!


SHITNESS!


And some asshole flew my kite again. For the motherfucking SECOND time.*&#(@&@

I hate people making empty promises. And then to make matters worse, he told his aunt to lie to me.. LIE to me man..



OF ALL THINGS, NEVER, NEVER, EVER LIE TO ME.



I dont care if it is a white lie, blue lie, yellow lie or a green lie.



JUST DONT FUCKIN LIE TO ME.


I dont care how long you've been friends with me, i dont trust people easily and if i do, you better make sure it stays that way. Call me petty or whatever shit. I make worthy and true friends, if not then fuck out of my life, anybody, ANYBODY!!!!



SHIT SHIT SHITTY DAY.. and tmr is MOTHERFUCKING valentine's day, if you dont have feelings for me, dont ask me out, dont give me false hopes ok!

I dont trust anybody in my life anymore. DAMN!


I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY CUZ THERE'S NO LOVE FOR ME!


No comments: