Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Location: Suntec
Event: Last Minute CNY shopping

Song of the moment: Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis



Dinner at New York New York
Photobucket
Medium-well Ribeye steak, pretty good.. I'll give it 7 out 10.



Photobucket
Bruschetta-Jin's favourite.


Photobucket
Yes, it's him. Looking cute.




Photobucket
Retail therapy never felt so good!





Photobucket
ALDO shades so that i can hang out with my beloved bff Shan an




Photobucket
So bohemian- I like.




Photobucket
Gloria Jeans Chocolate mint, i think its better than Spinelli's.





THAT'S ALL, FOLKS! Happy CNY!

Photobucket


Nothing’s greater
Than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I’m going crazy..



And I am.

Dont ask me any questions. I am single and I am loving it. =)




No comments: