Monday, September 25, 2006

Ystd's been a real scary day at work for me. 
Eversince i started working at SMC, ive seen lotsa crazy shopper (some even regular ones).
Crazy as in there's a nut screwed up in their heads.

Most of them are harmless, we just ignore them, but ystd i met a real scary one.
My supervisor's out, so im left alone in the shop.
I was serving an auntie who was looking for vcds, so i go all the way to the back
to search for her.
At the same time there's a man in his 50s kept staring at me.
The auntie couldnt get what she want so she left the shop,
and then this man is like practically shouting," EH!"

So i ask him whether he need any assistance, then he said eh again then he move
forward like he's gonna attack me.
He look so fierce.
I backed off.

It happens the second time, i culdnt stand it so i went to the front where there is
a regular customer (who is also crazy but harmless).
Then that scary man walk right in front then he started to scold me stupid.
He look so fierce like he's gonna attack me.

Now, this is like a pet peeve, i hate ppl scolding me "stupid."
U can scold me anything, but not stupid.
So thou i was shaking inside, i shout back, i called him mad.
Well i was being honest rite? ha.

He stand outside the shop and giving me that angry stare.
So i glared at him.
Im seriously fucking pissed,
i m ready to defend myself by hurling cds if he ever attack me.

Im realli freaked out.
Den i told that harmless crazy guy that i was freaked out.
He laughed.
And i said," U dunno meh, there are lotsa crazy people at thomson plaza."
He said," Really?!?"
And im like thinking, " yeah, ur one of them."

But thnk God he is there, if not i dunno what will happen to me.
i used to think he is farkin annoying, but i guess he is just lonely.


At least he is harmless.


No comments: