Sunday, September 17, 2006

Music: Bullet for my valentine- All these things i hate (Revolve around me)

Once more I'll say goodbye to you.
Things happen, but we don't really know why
If it's supposed to be like this
Why do most of us ignore the chance to miss?

All these things i hate evolves around me.
Just back off before i snap!



It hasnt been smooth sailing today.
I just felt sad, over what? I seriously cant put my finger on the prob.
Was it because of my new cell group?
Toie?
Somedays i wake up feeling fresh and confident, ready to crack some stupid joke.
But somedays, things just feel so out of place, like im not myself.

It's one of these days that i hate my freaking character.
I guess im just a fuckin introvert. Cant realli mixed around well wit new people.
Its my problem, really, my own * problem.

Since young i always like to shy away from people, when i was a bit older, i only tok to those whom i feel like talking to, and we ended up being pretty good friends, and they say i wasnt myself the first few days that i met them.

And now, i tried to mix around. I did. And some people think im friendly, im not. Im just a fuckin antisocial tryin to be friendly. I dun even what the fuck is wrong wit me. Ok, im not very fugly in appearance, but im just not very confident on the inside. I seriously dunno y.

Maybe i just dunno how to express myself when im talking. When i communicate wit toie, i just culdnt really tell him how i was feeling. If i were to write, i can write ten pages full for him.

Aargh. I feel like a *! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT ME!?!
Why cant i be as charismatic as them?
Why God Why!


On a lighter note, i just recieved 2 GEMS card ystd!!!
Woot!
GEMS= Go the Extra Mile Service
Heh. Call me easily contented- im just very motivated by those pink cards!
Im so determined to serve my customers better!!


Hope i'll be happier for the days to come. Im an emotional freak.
Why m i always putting myself down?
Aargh, i dunno.
Im just lookin forward to my best buds hangout on weds.
Cux sop is a more antisocial then me! Yays! =P

No comments: