Monday, September 18, 2006

The Lord spoke to me, so loud and clear.
He said, "Give me some time."

I never actually believe God can speak to people,
 but its true.
Its not that hard to differentiate God's voice
with your own voice actually.
Its pretty amazing.

Let me share an inspiring word from the bible.

"Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your good works 
and glorify your Father in heaven."
- Matthew 5:16

Yeah. It doesnt really matter whether 
we are from ITE, Poly or JC.
Being in which institute doesnt necessary gauge ur future.
ITE doesnt mean its the end. We are bright students, we really are.
Its just that we slacked too much.
Most of us have better imagination than those people 
who practically memorise the whole model composition book
 just to score their Eng O lvls, no pun intended.

I am gonna be a living testimony for God!


Before i end this entry, just wanna tell u a good news.
I
have
Gotten
anOther
GEMS
CARD!

WoOT~!

No comments: