Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I was an effin idiot. And i still am. Haha.

Things turn out better. Starting to see the light.

Finished our exams ystd, it isnt tt easy. Some of my frens are realli f* up bout the paper, well, i dun realli expect myself to get high marks, after all, i didnt realli put in much effort. Ha.

Okie, i promise that i will study hard next semester. It isnt an empty promise.

But right now, IT'S TIME FOR HOLS!!! WOOT!!!!!
I do miss my best buds (sop if ur readin tis), i cant wait to hang out wit em la. Niwaes seldom see Sop in sko, even if we do, we acted like strangers. Ive no idea why.
But well..... i want another food trip. ( and yes ur treating =P)

Oh and im gonna miss my girls too. We had so much fun bitching at the airport ystd. i realise that im becomin such a bitch after i know them, wahaha..
Or shuld i say that they made me realise the potential bitch i have in me.

Im so crappy today. But aargh, whatever.
And i realise i seriously shuldnt use the word "whatever", its freakin irritating.

I need to hang out wit so many people, but i dun think i have tt much time, most probably i'll be burying myself in work.
"Money, why are u so important?!?" (Quote and unquote from Mrsop.blogspot.com.)



I freakin agree.

No comments: