Friday, September 08, 2006

Why is it always that i have an off day and i choose to stay at home, quarrels happen?

WHY?!?

If its not for this reason, its for the other.
All the fingers pointing at me.

We were having dinner and i finished eating first, i went ahead to watch my vcd.
After they come back, that woman said:" WHy is the dining table so messy?"

Me: I finished my dinner first.

Her: Why are u so selfish? U shuld have cleaned up for bro and sis.

Me: But how m i suppose to know whether they have dirtied the table? I have my own stuff to do rite? U dun expect me to wait for them to finish their food then clean their table for them, rite?

Her: U shuld at least tell them to clean the table themselves rite?


WTF!
Is this fair?
Im not a fucking naggy housewife like her who will observe every single thing they do.
Im 17, gimme a break!
i have my own life.
Every thing i do is selfish. One pri 4, one Sec2, they should be responsible for their own stuff.
Am i suppose to remind them to do all their shit? So when they need to go toilet i have to stand outside the bathroom and remind them to flush the toilet bowl?!?

IT ISNT FAIR.
It isnt fucking fair!

Then my dad starts to come in and said i have no freaking respect for her wadsoever.
He said i dun belong to this family since i wanna believe in Christianity.
"Go to ur Father God, why regard us as a family?!?"

My dad is the only reason why i want to go home. It seems that it doesnt even fucking matter at all.

Ths house is so beautifully painted with the colour of warm peach..
But yet it feels so cold.
For me, this house is only for shower, sleep, and breakfast.
Other than that, everything i do seems so damn wrong.
Life is just work, sko and friends.
I dun feel like goin to church anymore, it isnt meant for motherfucking sinners like me who is bound to go to hell anyway.

Since he is not around, the only thing i can do to get rid of all the thoughts in my head is to blast rock the whole night.
I think im going deaf soon.

You say I'm heartless
And you say I don't care
I used to be there for you
you've said I seem so dead, that I have changed
But so have you- Guilty (The Rasmus)

No comments: