Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My covenant with the Lord

3rd day since he has been away.
He'll be coming back for awhile but i haf no idea when.
Pray that i'll be able to meet him. =)

Juz read my classmate's blog, it seems that almost every Christian have the same problems. Sigh.
One of the 3 rules every Christian is to marry somebody with the same belief.
Even if it is not a rule, it is difficult to communicate with somebody who doesnt have the same belief or simply doesnt believe that ur God existed.

It is never easy to be a Christian. Nobody said it was easy. (To be a true Christian, at least.)
A friend says,"Christians sin more than non christians."
Well, i dun deny that the statement is true. We are still human, we DO sin, we are not God.
And sometimes the more you believe, the devil will tempt you more. It is a test of faith.

Recently i begin to lose faith. I had even forgotten to give thanks when i was having my meal.
The doubts in my mind came back.
God, if You are true, why cant You soften my parents heart?
God, if You are true, why are there still so much suffering in the world?

Im so ashamed. I sin, i swear, i curse.

But somehow, something in my heart tells me to continue to go church, to attend cell group meetings, there are lotsa doubts in my mind but the only thing that i will never doubt is the presence of God that feels so strong in my heart, mind and soul.

Well, some people think, its fun to go church, it is fashionable, that's why people went there to recieve Christ.
Think about it again.
Every fri, you have to attend cell group meetings.
Every sat, instead of hanging out wit ur friends, you have to attend service.
If you are a helper in cell group, you'll have to follow up.
Evangelise.
You think its fun to call friends to church, huh?
When we are so desperate, you think we are bugging u.
You think we like to bug you?
I would rather much live in my own comfort zone, but i dont.


When i hear my parents speak of blasphemy, i feel so sad. When they confront me, i denied Christ. I felt so guilty, so guilty. I felt like i was Simon Peter when Jesus was captured. But they might never allow me to go church again.


Lord, please guide me. I know You are there.
I know You are always there.
Even when i forsake you, you will still be there.


I was once lost, but now im found.
The world will never take away my covenant with You, Lord.

No comments: