Sunday, September 10, 2006

Was in the bus just now, there is this 2 girls sitting in front of me cuddling each other. Ha.
I find it interesting. Im sick. Ha. Whenever i saw 2 guys browsing cds in my shop, i'll be wondering whether they are brokeback mountains.
Its getting more popular in Singapore, i dun give a damn but the government should consider bout it. Not enuf babies in the coming future. Wahaha.

Thnks peeps for all ur tags. At least i've friends who love me. Heex.
Went to yun's family gathering at pasir ris park, it was a night i will never forget.
Her 5 year old cuzzy is soooo cute! Love her a lot. We brought the children to the playground and played games we havent played for ages. Then this other kid began to join us, and soon enuf, we had lotsa lotsa fun!

It sure brings back the childhood memories. I love kids.
I can feel a very special connection wit em, and i find them very inspiring.
They do not need to care much bout wad others think, so lovable and they are contented and happy with the simplest thing.

it feels great playing catching wit them, and i run, it feels like i was a 5 year old kid again, with no worries, no pain, no sorrow.



I felt so free.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Xin Yi. Isnt she sweet?!?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Drew this for her. She's so happi wit my drawing! *Proud*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And i miss toie so much.

Now waiting for his call. I pray for him everyday.
Aargh, i just love him so much!!!


Enuf of this sappy shit. Cya next entry.
Oh ya, and all the best for ur exams tmr =)

No comments: