Monday, February 09, 2009

Best Bud Hangout again!!!!



I freakin miss them. Thou we always quarrel like kids... but.. i still love them!


4 years and still counting..!


Photobucket

Photobucket



Grilled Calamari Rings, dipped in lemon butter sauce..


Just the way we looovve it!
Photobucket




Jungle Freeze.

Dennis said, " Wah the price so worth it."

And in the end we were too full to drink, only had like 1/4 of it.

Photobucket



The "Suck Cock" pic.

Photobucket
HAHAahahahahahaHAHahahahahaha... !

Okay shut up.




My standard order- Coriander Fish with rice.

The quality becomes worse each time i go to Fish and Co.

See the picture below, so not appetising anymore.
Photobucket


Sambal stingray.
Photobucket



Dennis's standard order.
Photobucket




Maybe they should pay me for free advertising.

I always make food look so damn appetising, hehe.


Photobucket





I HATE SOP. He always take random pics at the wrong timing.
Photobucket




Camwhore time, baby~

Photobucket

Photobucket




But the prize for "i am such a camwhore bitch" goes to...



SOURSOP B PUNGUT!
Photobucket
Applause!!!




Photobucket
Aw, Dwayne!




Photobucket
I am so proud of it. They make me shine! ehehehehehehe




I love all things Korean. Especially camwhoring at the Korean grocery store.
Photobucket





One man's poison is another man's_____________. (Fill in the blanks.)



Photobucket


Wished Fatimah was there. I miss her "Pretenderness."


Oh something else...Benjamin Button is a must watch. Made me cry like 4 times.




Alright Ciaos~



No comments: