Saturday, February 21, 2009

Alex's Wedding 21/2/09


Its Alex's big day yesterday.. glad that i have another chance to hang out with the Raffles City peeps again..


Photobucket
Linda, Me, Shamaine, Veron

Linda is the Raffles City CM, a woman in her 50s but still has that impeccable style.. I wanna be like that next time too.




Photobucket
Julia



Photobucket
Mr Luke


Photobucket
Officers Meilin and Doris


Photobucket
Peifang.. if only the crazy woman Huinee was there. I miss her la but she flew my aeroplane.



Photobucket
Samuel the Personal Banker. What an asshole.



Photobucket
I love her red halter gown.. its beautiful



Photobucket
I only took a picture of the first dish, after that i was too busy eating i forgot all about it.


Photobucket
Can you spot that cute little boy in the middle?



Photobucket
Last but not least me and my mentor! heh heh. I miss her but seems like we have got that generation gap, cant really communicate that well that night, lol


*****

Really hope things will go back to how it was... but after what is said and done.. im really afraid that history would repeat itself once again. I miss you and i know you love me but if this goes on...i dont know.


i dont want to lose you.




No comments: