Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mr 8 Packs and i decided to whip up something in the kitchen yesterday..


Did some grocery shopping and we decided to have Seafood Linguine.. (With mushroom!)


Photobucket



Omg his hot bod.. drools...
Photobucket



Photobucket




The Assistant Chef cum Chief Photographer.
Photobucket

Okay, i spent 80% of the time taking photos and listening to Bowling for Soup. (Whatever, next picture.)




The Tastiest Linguine ever!...
Photobucket



Perfectly complemented with the Blockbuster of the afternoon- Spongebob Squarepants: Laugh Your Pants Off

Photobucket




Late evening


Went to AMK to look for Alan.. had spicy seafood for dinner.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I need to work harder at my photography skills. I want my food pictures to be as good as Sop's.




Oh well. All i need is a better Camera.

I cant wait for my LG Ice-cream phone....

No comments: