Friday, February 13, 2009

Work has been causing me a lot of anxiety.


I suddenly realised its not so easy being an independent adult.


You worked so hard, get so much shit from your superiors/customers, just to get a meagre salary..
a salary that never seems to be enough..



Not enough for entertainment, not enough for my studies, not enough for what i need.. not enough for what i want...



So much anxiety.. so stressed up... and on top of it, you still need to worry if you might get axed.



******



Sometimes i feel so small..

i feel like the whole world is against me..


I feel like everything is just too overbearing... too much for me to take.



When i was a little girl, i wished i can be financially free to buy whatever i want.

Now, i want to go back to the little girl that i was... i want to get pocket money everyday.. go to school when i feel like it, break the rules and have fun bitching around with my friends,


so free of liabilities.......


Aargh.

No comments: