Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine bought me an Ice cream phone on V-day~!

YAYNESS!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Ive got the white one.. haha im still figuring out the functions and all.. but the camera sucks, thats why i need to get a good camera before my holiday trip.

Cant wait!!!! I am crossing my fingers....




Things to save up for:

- Holiday in May
- Diploma in *******
- A nice camera


Will go explore for a good camera. (Any suggestions? Tag me!)


I want a decent one will do, i aint like my cuzzy who is very particular about all those fish eye effects or whatever. Haha. A camera that is clear but at the same time wont make breakouts and pores look too visible, and most importantly, i need to look nice in it.


Hehehehehe.


So bimbotic eh. I keep thinking bout money these days. I even dreamt that i worked part time at starbucks. If only i can work part time. Think about all the things i can spend on all those extra cash.


hush hush.




Alright, here goes my random pic of the post..


Photobucket
Sometimes people ask, "what about him attracted you in the first place?"

Just look at his packs and his freakin side abs. Its enough to drive me crazy already.


(Omg yuting you are a fucking show off)


Lol.


Ciaos~


(P.s: Tag me if i didnt send you my new number. The old number is still in use thou. But the new one is the default.)

No comments: