Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Precious Off day..


Photobucket

Photobucket
I love having breakfast with Mr 8 Packs. And he loves me even when i sometimes look like a nerd..




Photobucket
On our way to Vivo..




Suddenly had cravings for Thai Food..

Photobucket


Our 'Appetising' Look
Photobucket
Photobucket



Pacific Coffee Company

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



This is how Mr 8 Packs look like when he gives me attitude. Like bittergourd. Heh heh heh.


He said i also look funny when im pissed, oh well.. wait till he capture that shot and i shall post it for you guys to see..
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket



Oh and how can i forget shopping? Clothes clothes and more clothes.. Yayness!
Photobucket


Burned a big hole in my pocket thou. I still gotta save up for studies and vacation with Mr 8 Packs.


Work is still kinda shitty... but... after tmr, fri and sat half day.... and then its CNY!



Woots...! Pineapple tarts here i come!

No comments: