Sunday, January 18, 2009

Okay, i am loving this new layout.

Simple and nice, sometimes you just to declutter your mind to make life work.

Just like fengshui.


Just came back from a shopping trip with Huinee.. damn, so freakin shagged.

Have been doing CNY shopping for 2 consecutive days in a row but I CANT FIND ANY CLOTHES THAT I LIKE!!!




Damn. I had a wonderful chitty chatty session with my beloved cuzzie yesterday but still, we didnt manage to get anything.

Photobucket




Today is a much more fruitful day, let me show you what ive bought..

Photobucket
Wedges from Mitju. I still have a bit of korean fever. Floral stuff catches my attention these days, no idea why.




Photobucket

Oh i got this bag for work. Didnt find any bag to replace my already worn out white Guess bag thou.




Photobucket
2 Designer tees for Mr 8 Packs




Photobucket
Make-Up Pouch (Yea told you im starting to be obsessed with floral stuff already)


Photobucket

Oh this is something new on my dressing table. Lavenders from Mr 8 Packs. He is the first guy that gave me Lavenders... hmm told you he is special.. =P


Hopefully i can get something on tuesday.


Alright ciaos.

No comments: