Saturday, May 24, 2008

A wise man once said, "Having one true friend is better than having 10 acquaintances."


That is why to me, it is a blessing having a group of best buddies (Sop Fatim Dennis), one BFF (Shanan) and one ULTIMATE BFF.




How do you define the Ultimate Bff?

It is the one you had known so long (and so well) that most of the time you just take him/her for granted, and the one that you can drop all your facades, and he/she is the one that just criticises you straight up like drinking hard liquor.




Met up wit mine this evening, and her words snapped me into reality.


"Dont you realise the best revenge is to be successful???"

" You are so full of profanities, even your t-shirt says so. FCUK."



I bet she doesnt know that it actually stands for French Connection United Kingdom, but as for the "so full of profanities" part, its kinda true.




Since god knows when, i have this really bad and short temper. Sometimes i feel very bitter and angry inside like a metal song.. not the Nightwish kind but the Slayer kind.. (Ignore it if you dont understand what i am talking about)




And i really hate those people who give me shit for no reason and i'll make sure that they fucking regret what they did to me, that I am not that girl that they can mess with.. well, most of the time i succeed, but i still feel angry. I still feel bitter. I still feel that the "revenge" is not enough, that i should do more.




Well, maybe she is right. I should stop all this bullshit but my fucking pride do not allow me to do so. I cant forget those times and i cant forgive. I get hurt in one relationship and now i take advantage of people who thinks i am another innocent girl to cheat on.



Dont they deserve it?



I mean, i aint a heartless woman, i love my friends and those who are good to me.. but what happened to the down to earth girl that i used to be?




No, no more down to earth. Down to earth means getting cheated. Down to earth means being taken for granted. Being a good girl means getting played. Men love bitches. Hypocrites climb their way to the top of the social ladder.



Good girl gone bad?



Lol, whatever. Speaking of down to earth, i was shopping for foundation, so Chia (the ULTIMATE BFF) tried to put it on her face, and she actually rub the foundation into her face in circular motions as if she is using a facial foam... HAHAHA!!! So funny!!




Seems like she is still the same girl i know when i was in Primary 4... and me?




Ive gone from the North Pole to the South Pole. =)

No comments: