Saturday, May 03, 2008

Its official..

No more bboy baby.

Back to singlehood again!

To be honest, the last time i felt single was 3 years ago. Probably a case of Co-dependency.

I shall let my beloved Chris Crocker explain everything.




I love myself, i fuck myself, i feed myself!!!



Lol, I love Chris Crocker, he is so damn pretty..




Alright back to the topic, Ivan was someone that i can really talk to, but not really what i want in boyfriend. He was just there at the right place and the right time when i needed somebody, and i was infatuated with the fact that he breakdances and also faithful to his girlfriends, but as time goes by, there are lotsa differences.



Surprisingly, it was mutual thing. And he said, " What matters most is that you are happy."



Aw... At that moment, i hated myself for not being able to fall in love with him.. but i guess what they say is true, as cliche as it sounds, love cant be forced.


I want a Man's man who have seen a lot of things in life and knows how to take charge of the relationship at the same time be faithful, which is kinda impossible. And after so many things that happened, fidelity doesnt exist in my dictionary anymore.



At least not now.





No comments: