Monday, May 19, 2008

Life is kinda ironic.


When you say "I hate smokers", that's when you get into a relationship with one.


The moment you think Christianity is just a propaganda, a week later your friends drag you to some church and you cant wait to say the Sinner's prayer.





And this irony thing happened to me cuz i never like to have thai food. Cuz i thought it kinda stink. Until one day i was starving and i wanted to have something soupy, so i ordered Tom Yam soup at Secret Recipe, and it completely change my perception.

So yesterday i was craving for Thai food again, Jin brought me to this really good place that sells authentic Thai-Chinese cuisine.


It was MAMMA MIA~!


Photobucket
Mouth watering!!!



Photobucket
Sambal Stingray.. drools..


Ask me if you wanna go there, if u are willing to treat, maybe i'll tell u where it is at.. HAHAHA!

No comments: