Saturday, May 10, 2008

Have you ever wonder..

Why do beautiful girls date ugly guys?


Sometimes i go out with my guy friends, and they all look at those couples with bewildering eyes.

"I can do so much better!" They felt that the world is unfair.


Well, actually, have you ever think, that maybe this less appealing male counterpart has something that most guys dont have?



Is it because of.. MONEY?

Good sex?

Able to take her to nice places?

Sweet talks?

Caring? (CHEEESSY)



Bla bla bla, whatever.. it could be one of the above reasons, or it could be all.
But it all boils down to, what that guy can provide.


Unless you are as good looking as David Beckham, you NEED to give to impress. Give, give, give.


For most people, it is like NOT studying for an exam and expect to score. If you dont put in much effort, you reap what you sow.



If your "Put in a lot of effort" means wasting 10 cents per sms and use some of your strength to type the keypad, try harder.


Of course some MCPs will defend themselves by saying, " Eh, you bitch, expect so much for what?"



Well, i tell you, girls who DO NOT have much expectations are either
A) Fat
B) Ugly
C) Innocent Secondary School Girls
D) Low Self Esteem

or
E) ALL OF THE ABOVE


And again, the MCPs will say, "Can girls be a little bit more understanding?"


UNDERSTANDING, my foot! You want a little understanding, go to your mummy. She is the only person in the world that will understand you.




And again, those MCPs will say, " What about girls? What can they give?"



That's the reason you aint got no girlfriend, you dont know how to pay attention.


Go back to the first few paragraphs honey. =)





***

Disclaimer: Dont get me wrong, dating me (and being my friend) is easy-breezy.


I go by the simplest law of Cause and Effect:

If you are good to me, i will be nice to you too.

If you treat me bad, delibrately dislike me for no apparent reason, go to my blog and diss me, tries to use me and i find out, bad mouth me, tell me a malignant lie..


I will do all these to you THREE times back.



So, choose wisely and do this at your own risk.



Its not that scary, im a nice girl actually =)

No comments: