Thursday, December 28, 2006

School's starting next week, and i hate it.
I absolutely love my hols, i realli dread sko life.

To the people in my sko, im like this very quiet person stuck in this "pretty girl group".
Like just one of em la.

But im not. I am never a quiet and dull person- Only for those people i dont know.
After almost a year, i still dont know the people there la.
The so called friends. The weird teachers.
Wtf.

Im pessimistic?
Yeah, maybe i am.

JUST FUCKING HATE SKO!
I seriously cant wait to get out of this freaking place.
I think in the mean time i'll just show them my fucking attitude or just sit there in the corner like an antisocial la.

I think i should forget bout it first, after all, i still have 1 week plus to be happy.
And then i will have to wait for the next long break.

=(

No comments: