Sunday, December 17, 2006

Peeps, check out my song of the day..
Opeth- Beneath The Mire

What a magnificient piece of metal artwork.
Im amazed.

Had a realli interesting day last nite. Ha.
Though i was workin full shift, Furby came to visit me.
Went to eat dinner wit him then he went to the EZ house to cut his hair.
Blah blah blah..

and then he went back to my shop.
But its difficult not to look at his cute face even when im working.. haha..
Then he glared at me.
So i shouted at him, " DIAO ME FOR WHAT!!!"
Suddenly this ah beng looking customer wit his ah beng-lookin gay friend passed me by.

Den he look at me.
I look the other way. (Feelin so fookin' embarassed.)
And the worst thing is that stupid furby acted like he didnt hear it.
But thank God the ah beng was in good mood. Ha.
Eventually he still smiled at me and ask me to find this dvd for him.

After work Furby went into the toilet.
I was planning to scare him, so i hid behind the wall.
So i waited.. and waited.. and waited.
And finally i saw a shadow coming out of the gents..
Feelin real good with the adrenaline rush and the excitement tt's goin on..

I gave that real scary look and wit a real creepy voice i said, " RARRRRRR~!"

To my horror, it was somebody else.
Damn it.
My whole face turned red.
That guy walked a few steps forward then turned to look at me.
Reaction damn retarded.
By that time i was lol-ing. I apologised and i rushed out of the shop wit Furby ( who saw the whole thing.)
We laughed all the way from Thomson plaza to the bus stop and from the bus stop to the bus.

After that i went to J8 and saw Sharwn and Shan an.
Damn~ they never get sick of this place.
They were lookin for pretty girls.
im like wadeva.
And Sharwn made that vroom vroom joke again.
Damn~ it isnt funny alrdy, TRY SOMETHING NEW, bangla!

hehe.. that's all.. i laughed to sleep last nite thinkin bout the toilet thing.
Wad an interesting day. And its the first time i hear furby laugh so loud. =)

No comments: