Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Birthday my Lord!!!
Sometimes i feel so unworthy.. please forgive me. 



Yesterday had a really meaningful christmas eve.
I was not in a good mood the whole day.
Plus my best buds cancel the Christmas hangout last minute.
The whole shop packed was last min shoppers
(thou its a really small place but there is only 2 sales assistants).

It was real hectic.
I was alone in the shop and i havent even finish attending 2 customers,
then the 3rd customer came.
In the end i still have to call my supervisor back when he was in the toilet doing his business half way. haha.
I was realli realli frustrated.
Then this woman and her daughter came, she seems like those normal customers, she ask me to intro her jazz music, thou i wasnt realli into it, but niwae, i recommended her some cds.

She sampled 3, than finally she want this particular OM music. So i was like, "ok, u buying this for a gift?"
She said yes so i helped her to take out the price tag and everything.

Than the woman asked me for my name and she wrote the GEMs card for me.

I was so surprised!
U know, the little pink card doesnt mean anything to the shoppers, but it meant everything to the service staff ( or maybe its just me.) 
Im this freak who likes to take this kinda card home
and pin it on my bulletin board.
Its realli a motivation to me! WOOHOO!

And then i learnt something valuable: gratitude.

Regardless of how close the person is to you, those little things u do goes a long long way.
Even when u smile at the toilet auntie when she is moping on the toilet floor, u just made her day more enjoyable.

Just by thanking ur parents for doing YOUR laundry, it makes them feel that bringing you up is all worthwhile. (Thou after 10 mins, they will nag at u again.)

So im here to blog and wishing everybody a Merry Christmas!
Thank You just for simply existing in my life.
2006 hasnt been really smooth sailing, but i thank God for every lesson learnt.

And i cant wait for 2007 to start !!!

No comments: