Monday, October 02, 2006

Lord.. let me know.
Should i trust my instincts, my heart and my own feelings,
or should i do what i SHOULD do?
What they tell me to do?
Wad is morally right?

Wad is right?
Wad is wrong?

Looking back on the past few years..ive been a good girl. Doin wad people think its right.
Listening to people's advice and following it.
I was sensitive bout people's feelings, afraid that i might hurt people's feelings,
so i did what i dont feel like doing.

Or maybe i wasnt...?
Is it just a facade?
Maybe i just wanna find a friend?
Maybe i just wanna be popular?
Maybe i just wanna let people think that im a nice person.

And maybe that isnt realli true after all.

I dun want to be bad, i dun want to be nasty.
I just dun want to be a hypocrite.
i wanna do things i feel like doing, say things i feel like saying.
I dun want to play the "i think they will think that way bout me.. " game wit myself.
Its tiring.

I want to be real.

Few days before went out wit a hypocrite friend of mine. She still hasnt change.
Before hanging out i was like, shit, better dun reveal too much secret, or wadeva things
bout myself, she is bound to spread it like wildfire, den people will have a bad impression
of me.

It was always a struggle to hang out wit her in sec sko, cos' she was always telling me how
bad those people are, and then got along so well with them.
she showed me how hypocrisy is like, and i hate it.

When we met up again few days ago, i was surprised. Not by her. By myself.
How much ive changed. (Because she hasnt.)
ive realised over the months, ive changed not only by appearance, but my thinkin as well.
Im no longer what she thinks i am.
She didnt manage to break me down.

Still trying to find the real me. After so many things that has been said and done,
im still quite lost in what is right and what is wrong.
Some things are still pretty vague to me.
But i'll have to follow my heart.
Im no longer a kid anymore, i think for myself.


Bye bye, Ms Nice.
Hello, Real Me!

No comments: