Saturday, October 14, 2006

Jus took a glance at the time now. 5.50AM.
zzz.
Woke up at 4 am, itch in my nose. turns to a huge flu again.

Look, im typing deliriously. dang.

My brain cant even process properly.

Just visited the O school website- its partly organised by my church..
Teaching street dance and hip hop moves.
Feelin the 'its-interesting-i-wanna-join" itch.
U see, i have no dreams anymore.
I seriously dunno wad's my passion for life.

Age 6, cops shows are freakin popular.
I wanted to be a policewoman.

Age 13, loves singing.
I wanted to be a singer.

Age 15, thy articles published frequently in sko newsletters. 
I wanted to be a journalist.

Age 17, O levels results.
Hopes dashed.
Dreams disappeared.

Disappointed?
Discouraged?
Beyond hope?

No idea. I just dunno where i wanna go.
Wad's my true passion?
Can i realli find out what i realli love in life and ignite it into a passion?
Or do i just join smth, hoping that i will get interested in it one day,
den cry to my boyfriend when things goes wrong?

feel so weak. I want to be strong. I dun want to rely on him always.
I dun want to be in any mundane job, inside of me, i want something extraordinary.
Not just a office worker, goin to work in her own cubicle from 9 to 5.
Not just a sales assistant, with meagre pay and tiring working hours.

i crave for something glamourous.
i crave for something exciting.
i want people to admire me.

Its no freakin mistake to say this in my blog. (i mean, how many ppl can be this true
when writing their own blog?)

i dun crave for fame.. its a short term thing.
No, not actress, not singer.
these jobs are pretty superficial.
Im fuckin demanding la. Ha.


If there's one thing that i can say i have true passion with, its my fuckin obsession wit
hip hop and rock.
passion=obsession?!?


God, show me the light.
Ignite the fire in me and i will shine for u.
I wanna shine for u, Lord.


No comments: