Friday, November 21, 2008

201108

Local Dinner Buffet @ Grand Hyatt

Photobucket

MENTOR AND ME!
Photobucket


Games: Time for some bonding time!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Alex LOLed.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Peifang and me. Sometimes i think she suck but her working attitude is really good. I can see her passion in Banking and Finance. I feel kinda guilty cuz i dun give a fuck about my job at all. I just love the pay. Sigh.

Photobucket


The food was so-so actually. But the dessert is good! The ondek-ondek was really nice! And the yam paste, and pineapple tarts, and the durian ice cream is amazing too!



The Raffles city peeps were obsessed with the Buddha-jumped-over-the-wall soup. But personally i love those fungus, sea cucumber and bittergourd (I have no idea i just love them) and i took lotsa lotsa servings! Heheheh.



Ambience, quite zen, but the music sucks. I think its a local artiste compilation (to suit the buffet theme) they've got Chinese, Malay and Indian songs but i have never heard of them before. Im like, wth... cuz to me music is fuckin important la. hahaha.



***


Well, after a day of enjoyment, today i came back to work and got a complaint from customer. MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE YOU THINK YOU FUCKING EDUCATED RITE?


CHEEBYE YOU THINK YOU ARE FUCKIN CAVEMAN EH? NO INTERNET ACCESS TO PRINT YOUR OWN STATEMENTS CAN GO ONLINE AND SEND COMPLAINT LETTER? YOU THINK WE ARE STUPID? I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE GOT A DICK-FACE I HOPE YOU FUCKING GET AIDS AND DIE.

*%E%&#(&#*&(#&$*&!


Its not my dream job but i need the pay. I cant give up my lifestyle now man seriously.

Totally killed my mood.

No comments: