Saturday, November 01, 2008

i dislike guys who tried too hard. Like, " Oh i hear ax7 la, Critical Acclaim right, i got the whole album."


Wtf, its on my friendster profile. Try harder yeah?


FYI, thats not even the album's name, its just the single.


And i dislike guys who thinks i am too easy. Like paying for dinner, buying drinks and paying for the club entry doesnt really guarantee that you can hold my hand. And get your motherfuckin hands off my waist.


i mean it is very common in the such places but if you are a colleague you should know your limits.


i love the South bridge branch but sometimes things just gets a little too awkward. But the good thing is that i can get away with any wrong shit ive done at work. Lol.

Ive met pretty good friends there, it is a younger bunch there and the pantry is big!! (i love~)


Back to raffles city for another month, probably the last mth for me to cover Julia's maternity leave before she comes back in December. So another holiday month for me. But this time i should learn how to keep my mouth shut, the politics aint that easy to handle.


Man, my feet is still aching.
And im still feeling quite drained after last nite..



And my bdae is coming. My first single bdae after 3 years, i think. Omg i sound so needy. Haha.


But life's good. The end of the year is more happening. Last weekend was Mr 8 Packs's 21st, Yiru's 21st (omg she look damn gorgeous that day!), Yasmine's open house... And next week is Serchin's (Ex classmate plus neighbour) 21st celebration.



And not mention my stupid sis's bdae on the 30th. I gave her cold hard cash as a gift, isnt that the most practical present on earth?



And later...

LATER ITS ME AND BELOVED BITCHY SOP's Mini birthday celebration! Gonna come up with something special to treat ourselves..



SCORPION rocks! Heh heh heh.

(omg i sound like some stupid teenager)



Bla bla bla. I hate Mr 8 packs.


Ciaos~.

No comments: