Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Great Expectations- Part 2



The first time i set my eyes on Mr 8 Packs, i knew there was something.
It was a bbq. He is no Dwayne Johnson, but you should have seen those arms. And those abs. Damn, he has got the packs.



He has a slightly chiselled face, and small eyes that somehow tells a story. On the first look you wouldnt exactly call him good looking but it is just something about the tough vibe he gives. Maybe its the way he walks. Or the way he talks.



He has only got one tattoo, which i find it so amusing. It was this cheesy heart shape with his ex girlfriend's name on it. I laughed.



Silly Mr 8 Packs, what a hopeless romantic.


The way he sms-es, if it is anybody else it would have really turned me off. It is like those freaking cheenah little girls with "..." and "lol-xxxx".


It frustrates me sometimes to decipher what he meant, but sometimes after i figured out what he is writing it kinda amuses me. He has he own way of cheering people up though.




And then comes the bad part.

I dont think i am being materialistic here, but every girl will want the best for their future. I dont need a man who will buy me stuff, but a man who will think about the future.


And I certainly dont want a man who thinks he has his limits and not wanting to broaden his knowledge and skills. I think nobody really likes to study, (those are really freaks) neither do i, but entrepreneurship isnt child's play.



And how about the capital? How about the risk? How well do you even trust your friends when they are as half-hearted as you?




Alright fine, maybe i am thinking a little too far. How bout now? Why do you keep living in your glory days? Fightings are for kids. Getting yourself into trouble aint cool anymore.



But funny how we have different cultures, yet we can communicate so well. I do not even know why i cant get you outta my head. But maybe it is also better that we stay this way. Maybe being friends will be better. Because i can see that we have so much things to overcome, after all the shit ive been through in the past, i dont have the energy to really love somebody anymore.


Ever since what happened i really think that i will never have any feelings for anybody, actually after the second relationship i haven really find somebody that i really really have a desire for (which is not based on superficial physical attraction.)


But why does it have to be you?


This time, my Great expectations has got me into some sort of depression.




No comments: