Saturday, October 11, 2008

Went East coast for the supposedly cycling trip. But we were feeling kinda lazy, so after awhile, we went the Muddy Murphy's for drinking.


We drank. Then we talked. Bout some life shit and stuff.


Then after awhile, i started to whine about how shitty my life is.


Suddenly Heineken taste so refreshing.


And then i complain. Then i got defensive.


Then i became sarcastic.


And then i just suddenly broke down. I poured my heart out to the people whom i never really talked about those stuff with. I mean, usually there will be a bunch of friends to have fun with, some friends to talk about your problems with.. but yesterday i didnt care if i were to make a fool outta myself (which im glad that i didnt)


But i am so glad i let it all out. Like finally. After yesterday i felt so much better already.


Its amazing what alchohol can do for you. Haha.



Ciaos.

No comments: