Monday, October 06, 2008

Saturday

Photobucket

HANGOUT with my beloved and Bitchy Soursop!!!


Photobucket


Went to the new Fish and Co. The ambience's not bad, but the food kinda sucked. They over-grilled my Coriander fish, and when i wanted rice, they gave me chips. Thank god i worked in the customer service industry, if it was me in the past, i would have suck it up and eat whatevers on the table, but that evening i stood up for my rights. haha.



I was hoping they would gave me free dinner (My cash officer succeeded at Waraku), but NO SUCH LUCK.


Ive got a replacement and another free plate of chips though. =)




And we watched Vicky Cristina Barcelona, the movie which i had highly anticipated.


And it didnt disappoint me. I dunno. You have to be a deep thinker to appreciate it.


Its a bit erratic, and kinda twisted. But i see myself in the characters..



Vicky, the sensible girl with the predictable life and a predictable relationship.


Cristina (Scarlett Johansson), the gorgeous but naive woman with deep curiousity to try everything in a relationship,(or a three-some)


And Maria Elena (Penelope Cruz), an impulsive, passionate, mentally unstable woman with an anger problem, and the ex wife of Juan Antonio.




Penelope Cruz is damn hot, hot, hot!!


There's just something about spanish people.. Drools..





SUNDAY

Sometimes you have to take a break from all those Bimbotic shopping. That is why you need friends like Sheron to bring you to Museums, to get in touch with the Artsy Fartsy-ness in me (CHEY~) haha.


The RED DOT museum located at Maxwell, i love that place. Its kinda warm and cosy.. though it is not very big, it is interesting.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


This lady is gifted. She has mastered the art of AMBIGRAMS. She can write your name which can be read upside down. Even for different names with the same letter. For example, one side can be MARY, but if you turn it upside down it can be LEON. Amazing right?


She did a sample for my own name =)

And i bought this adorable handmade keychains. And i got one for a special someone since her birthday is coming.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I am more Audio than Visual. We sat there listen to acoustic guitar playing to Bossa Nova.. so smoothing, me likey~



Photobucket
Okay, this shall be the last time im gonna cut my own bangs, omg, cant wait for it to grow back soon =(



Photobucket


Photobucket
I love the concrete toilets. =)



Photobucket


Cant wait to see her again. She promised to lend me her motley crue cd, claims that she is out of her teenage angst already. Guess im a slow developer. lol.


Ciaos~

No comments: