Thursday, June 19, 2008





In such a short period of time, many things have changed. Ive found someone who is everything that i am looking for, physically and emotionally, its too good to be true, sometimes i find it hard to believe too.




I believe everyone has bad past relationships to learn from. We are not perfect, people make mistakes, it is alright as long as you learn from it, move on and never look back.




I had another hamster nightmare again, its kinda haunting, ive no idea why. This time, there are 2 hamsters on different sides, they were starving as i forgot to feed them mealworms. When i put the mealworms in front of them, it seems like it was too late.



Aargh. Maybe subconsciously, there are some things in my mind that i cant let go. Those memories are kinda haunting. But it takes time eh, if i dont save myself now nobody is going to help me in the future. I dont want to ruin my own happiness.





Work as a ok, the system is kinda complicating and the cash amount is kinda intimidating, but i will be "familiarise" with it soon.




Sop went NS on monday, freaking miss him. And he still got the time to msg me during lights out. Haha. I wonder how he can survive without his ipod. I know how it feels man, it must be so hard on him.
Hope he'll come out as a more mature person, and slimmer (HOPEFULLY!) HAHAHA.



Cya next post! =)

No comments: