Thursday, June 05, 2008

I always thought that i am magnanimous to all my past relationships, i thought since both of us know each other so well thou we couldnt be together, we should really stay as friends.



But apparently i was wrong. 1 of them kept avoiding me, and another, well, he said he loved me but just after we break up, he couldnt even be bothered bout my life!




Kinda ironic really. But thats not the point.



There is this one person whom i can never have a platonic friendship with. It is either i screw up his life, he screws up my life, or we will be busy being obsessed with each other.



But this has got to stop. It is really unhealthy. Sometimes i really feel that we shouldnt have met at all. It is such a huge mess.






Been going out on dates and meeting new people, though nothing is certain, i am pretty much contented with my single life, go for company trainings with my beloved new friend Chermaine..



..and at home, i will make love to the computer, watch sex and the city, or do some housework.. thou it sounds monotonous, it is better than having a crazy affair that gets me upset all the time, thinking bout ugly stuff like revenge, jealousy and bla bla bla.




And i know i can always count on my best friends to be there!



Best bud hangout (minus fatim) this Saturday!

Sex and the City Day with BFF this Sunday!




There are so many things that i want to talk to u about~! HEHE!




Oh ya! There's a song i want to share today.. its the first song i wanna hear every morning.. please listen, its soooooo good, im addicted to it! (At least for now)







Cheers! =)




No comments: