Friday, June 06, 2008

I love to sleep, i just hate that one hour before i really doze off, cuz my brain will keep thinkin bout those things that i dont want to think about, and then i will cry again.


Hate myself for that, so fuckin weak.



I just cant help but to dial his number. So stupid of me. Right now he is probably smsing girls from friendster, facebook, adult friendfinder, or whoever that has got a vagina in his phonebook.



FUCK THAT FEELING.



But even if he comes back, it will still be the same ol' thing again. Pray that i will forget bout it soon..



***

By now, those who know me should know that my dream guy is Dwayne Johnson. And recently i met MINE! Gosh.. even if we dont end up together it is perfectly fine, cuz anyone would kill to just hang out with their Dwayne Johnson-s. HAHAHA.



I watched Kung Fu Panda with Dwayne today, it is really funny~


Ive learnt something valuable from the movie, and i believe that everyone (especially myself) need to know:




" The Past is History, the Future is a Mystery, but the TODAY is a gift, that is why it is called the PRESENT." - Master Wu Gui




MEANINGFUL RIGHHHHTTT!?!

No comments: