Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life has only just begun!

Went out with Jo for some self-grooming (which fucking hurts like hell) and did a little shopping. Oh, and we had Gelare waffles and an ice-cream cake!

I went to Gramaphone and HMV to ask for job vacancy. I can imagine myself working there.. i really hope that they can accept me.. i dont mind spending my weekends in a music store. =)



This is the good thing about being single, no liabilities, just do what i feel like doing. And i can actually learn to appreciate the things that i took for granted.. simple things like the refreshing feeling when i just got out of the shower.. simple things like reading a magazine while snacking on fruits..

Although there are down sides like feeling negative whenever strangers in your house just want to say or do things to annoy you.. but its ok, i am pretty independent.
Sometimes these emotional baggages are too much to bear, it sucks not to have a boyfriend to lean on like i always used to do.




At this point of time, i wonder what he is doing now. Probably later he will try to date girls out in his class, since he is also free of liabilities like me.
If it makes him happy, then good for him. I dont indulge in the thrill of the chase. It would be nice and flattering if someone is chasing me but it is just that. I am not desperate. I have my self worth, you know?




Probably one of these days i am going to start writing articles for the newspaper. I need a good portfolio next time if i want to do mass comms. My aim is to get at least one of my articles published. At the same time, have been contemplating about being an air stewardess.


It doesnt suit my character, but somehow it does.



Contradicting, right?




Let me explain.

Being in the media requires me to be very vocal, but im naturally pretty soft spoken. As in, my "skin" is as thin as tissue paper.


I am emotional, which is a plus point for being creative but a bad point as i might get disheartened easily. I still remember the time when i waited for my articles to be published, i was so full of anxiety, and if its not published i will be quite devastated.
And if its published, i read my article and i will be like thinkin, " Why the fuck did i write a crap like that?"


Sucha freak, lol.


Being an air stewardess, probably i will live a pretty good life. All i need to do is to be humble and serve the snobbish fat people and noisy kids on the plane. My dad wanted me to be. I can get to travel around the world since i haven travelled on a plane before. I can stay away from home. I can learn self grooming tips and get myself to be better looking, and when i meet shallow people outside in clubs or whatever, they will be like, " WHOA, AIR STEWARDESS!"

And probably some desperate fuckface will try to get me so that they can tell others, " HEY I SLEPT WITH AN AIR STEWARDESS!!!"



I'll probably get to enjoy my life for the next 10 years, if the economy is still good. And after that i hope that i can find a rich husband by 29. Hm. But i wonder by then if i really know the true meaning of life. Does it matter anyway?




I am still contemplating.


No comments: