Tuesday, January 29, 2008

God knows what

HELP!

I had some allergic reaction to god-knows-what. Its behind my legs and its so freaking hideous!
And i expected the doctor to give me smth to make those ugly bumps go away.. but all she gave me was some itch-reliever. That's all?!?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously have to stop kicking up such a fuss... but its HIDEOUS!!! gawd~!!!!


Ok. Fuss about smth else. Initially the Shan-an's 3 months suggestion was changed to a month. I suggested it cuz i dont see why we should waste so much time.

And then just the start, a day after we both agreed, he called me.

Now am i supposed to be touched because it seems like he couldnt live wout me? Or am i suppose to wise up and see the bigger picture that he is seriously not that disciplined?


I am having mixed feelings, really. Sometimes i wonder why i should let a guy screw up my emotions like that. Sometimes i really need him and i missed those great times. But sometimes when i think about how he betrayed me, i can never forgive him. I know that if he has everything, he will definitely take it for granted. He is rash, impulsive and ill-disciplined. He is just like those hollywood celebrities that just refuses to go to rehab.


I am still angry with him. I still think he is a jerk.


But i cant seem to refuse his endless phone calls and his endless "Can i see you tmr"dates. The fact that i dont want to stay home just make his offer so enticing.



Everything is just a lie.



To my friends, if you read this, call me, sms me, meet me and just give me a slap on the face. Let me see the reality, if not i might continue to do stupid things. Its really degrading and if i carry on like this i am going to get hurt again.



To Him: Please stop it. I am not your girlfriend anymore. It is really not that hard to find some other girl to cheat on. Please dont do this to me anymore..if you really need a fren to talk to, i really dont mind talking to you on the phone. But dont say," I love you" just to lie and cheat on me again. PLEASE DO SOMETHING GOOD. For once.

No comments: