Monday, January 28, 2008

DO KARMA REALLY EXIST?!? - By Zhuang Yuting


Suharto.. finally dead.
Rest in peace.. we will always remember WHAT YOU DID!


KARMA, KARMA!!!


Let's wait for the one in "truly asia" to be dead. You know who. Sue me if you want.



Do karma really exist?

Why do evil people lead such a long life?
Why do players attract so many girls?
Why do hypocrites always climb their way to the top of the social/corporate ladder?



What is karma?

Oh well, just check this out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma




Is life fair? Is there really God?
Maybe heaven is just created for people to console themselves that they actually can get something good for being good. Ive been to church, and i really want to believe. But somehow, i still cant.


Somehow i believe that every human being is capable of doing everything a human is capable of.
For example, you are not born with a good voice but you can sing well (e.g: Macy Gray, Sean Kingston).

In my opinion, there's no such thing as having a good nature or a bad nature.

So IF karma doesnt exist, does that mean that i can do what i want?


I think i should.



Since i dont want to be played, does it mean that i should play?
I want to be a predator, not the prey. hey, it rhymes! =)


haha.. but anyway, call me stupid, call be disillusioned.
I can trust nobody else but myself.
Ive been a fool for 8 months and im still pissy.
Ive been living in this house that doesnt even feel like a home.


Money talks. Yes it does.
TRUE friends are important and i will cherish them.
Live for myself and nobody else, dont put in effort in relationships anymore.




I'll stop wallowing in self pity.
I'll NEVER be a victim anymore.

No comments: