Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Well, you can be yourself by acting like a bimbo (and being one) and so it is always fair that i am myself too, right?

I refuse to come into any contact with bimbos.
If I faked a smile and say hi to you, doesnt it show that i am no better than you?
I refused to be a hypocrite.
I never respect parasites like you, for goodness sake, shouldnt you stop taking things from your parents? How old are you? You are married and your mother is 50+, shouldnt it be the other way round?


And oh, it will never change the fact that you will always be less favoured than your other siblings, so dont even bother to try.
"Mummy why he can have one but i dont have?"


OMG, so fucking primary school man.



I have so many things to say about you! Hahaha!

And and and, who says Panadol is a miracle drug?


http://www.drug3k.com/drug/Panadol-10298.htm


http://yum-yumcuisine.blogspot.com/2007/11/100plus-water-please-not-panadol.html


http://www.healingwell.com/library/ibs/info4.asp



Please think before you say something.
It is actually not that hard to think.
You just put on your thinking cap, yes, find your right size.
Yup! And then you put it on like that!



HAHAHAHAHA! LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!


Bimbos are so adorable.. they are very entertaining and you can find something to joke about them all the time, like..


Q: Why did the mirror have 6 holes in it?
A: A bimbo tried to shoot herself!

***

A bimbo walks down the street and sees a banana peel a hundred yards ahead, and she sighs. "Here we go again."

***

How do you keep a bimbo busy? (see below)
How do you keep a bimbo busy? (see above)

***

ROFL! I cant stand it anymore!!!!


Hm, let's end this entry with my own bimbo joke.
Ahem, here it goes:
Q: Why did the bimbo walk around her parent's house making so much noises?
A: Because EMPTY VESSELS MAKE THE MOST NOISE!



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Tag me with bimbo jokes if you have one. Let's mock them together!!!
I feel so evil, hehe!

No comments: