Saturday, December 22, 2007

Picture time!!!
I got sooo many pictures to upload.

Holiday's tiring, because ive to work- @ Isetan tampanies. Do feel free to visit me at the wagon outside.

It makes time with boyfriend and friends extra special to me.

Ok nuff' said.. Here are the pictures..!


Camwhoring with Dao Qing and Siew Mai!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He doesnt only likes Men, he has fetish for plus sized females too!


Dont risk it! Report the CAM WHORES!!!

Photobucket
The Retards.




Photobucket
The Nasties.



Photobucket
The Happies.




December Hangout with the Best buds!!!

Photobucket
Secret Recipe.. YUMM!!!


Photobucket
The HE-Bitch. Always like to use his fingers to flick me.

Photobucket
Me and the HE-bitch.




Photobucket
Fatimah the Pretender!!! Hahaha! And we still believe that she took the Haagan Dazs serviette home.



Photobucket
Haagan Dazs "The Divine".



And last but not least, the sweetesssst BOYFRIEND!!!

Photobucket
The Boyfriend sending me home after work.
He looked less evil. Really. Compare to the time he just met me..



Photobucket
(above: Still rich and COCK-y.) Hahaha!
He changed a lot.. right right right!!



Photobucket
The Boyfriend has a hidden talent that not many people will know.. he makes good coffee!
Above: The best latte ever- made by him!!!


Photobucket
Aiyo the Boyfriend so cute!
@ Peninsular Plaza fixing his guitar.


That's all for now. Please tag me. My blog feel so un-read.

No comments: