Thursday, December 06, 2007

I just recieve yet another lame message of a guy telling me "you are sweet, with sexy figure, can i know you? I know you through a fren."

*Rolls eyes*

What makes you think that ive a good figure when you havent even seen me before?
If you are more genuine in your compliments, maybe i can consider accepting it.
Hypocrites are everywhere man...lol..

I was so bored so i went to read all those previous messages strangers sent to me. I found one that i think was super hilarious..


***



09/11/2005 11.59pm

TaKaO SaToE wrote: a 22/m here whom is still currently in NS hopes to make fren with you... so please kindly reply whether is he welcome or rejected...tks...
P.S Please kindly reply even if its the simplest yes or no... tks



yUtiNG wrote: ok.. sure. me yuting here (Why did i even bother to reply!!!)



TaKaO SaToE wrote: hihi... ken here... so are you seeing someone or are you single??? wad sch r u from???



yUtiNG wrote: um. yeah. im single. in peicai secondary. Taking my os tis yr. which one in e pic is u? (God, i even wanna look at his picture)



TaKaO SaToE wrote: go see thorugh my pic and you will know lor...haha... the center one is me lor... the fat and ugli guy... haha... so wad type of guys do you like??? why still no bf???



yUtiNG wrote: i havent found the right one yet. I dun love becux of love, u noe. (LOL, What the fuck am i talkin about?)



TaKaO SaToE wrote: don really get wad you mean... so wad do you love for???



yUtiNG wrote: i mean, i dun love because i need love.the truth is tt i dun need to have a boyfren to prove tt im successful. haha. Not sayin tt i dun wan to but jux haben (haben?!?) found the right 1. oso, im havingOs this yr so it's kinda hectic.. lol..



TaKaO SaToE wrote:haha... so its that you are the independent sort of gal... but you still wanna find a bf but you don wanna depend on him that much issit???



yUtiNG wrote:yeah.. mayb.. nobody wants me too. im too ugly (WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!)



TaKaO SaToE wrote: don say till like that... if you are ugli, i largi worst liao... i should be a monster or shall i say a beast

(WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! *ROLLS ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING*)



yUtiNG wrote: nah.. haha.. nobody is ugly.. becox (becox sia!!!) to determine whether a person is ugly or not u'll have to look inside their heart.. lol but i find ur question kinda weird, u ask me whether i have bf or not, but it is not a rule for evey gjrl to have 1.. rite?
(WHAT THE FUCK WAS I TALKIN ABOUT?)



TaKaO SaToE: i didnt say its a rule for everybody to have one...i'm jus asking onli... asking out of curiosity onli...haha



Curiousity? Curiosity my ass! Go buy FHM and jerk off yourself!
Cant believe i was so young and innocent. LOL! SO HILARIOUS!


***

WAIT!!!! I just found another hilarious message!
This time it gets more interesting.


Water wrote: You should be wearing contact lens cos you dont look good in glasses.


yUtiNG wrote: u did nt say e word "maybe", u say i shld be... haha! ( I think some of my replies got lost somewhere)


Water wrote: So what can i do my make up to you? Maybe i was too hungry that day and i have eaten the words back without myself knowing it. Talking about hunger, i am hearing the sound from my stomach. (Whatever. *Rolls eyes*)



yUtiNG wrote: lolx.. okie... niwaex, can i noe u? u seem interesting, after all, not all the people i noe says i dun look good in glasses.. lol.. =P ( WHAT THE FUCK!)



Water wrote: Can i say no? Cos i am not interesting. I am a very dull person. If people don tell you, that does not means that it does not. Jus like if people tell you, that does not means that you are. You should be confident and decide if you are or not. (Crazy ass, trying to play hard to get.)



yUtiNG wrote: if u think tt u r a dull person, does tt mean tt u r not confident of urself too?????
(Aww... Yuting in 2005..)



Water wrote: I am dull cos i chose to be dull. I have enough of the interesting moment when i was younger. I did more then what present day teens have done and i am daring to do it again. But i don see any point cos i don know what i will get in return when i do that.Confident is one thing. You does look better without specs.



yUtiNG wrote: Should i treat it as a compliment??? haha,it's not tt i dun wanna wear but i dun c e need to la, after all im still schooling, tink i will go buy it after os.. me no $, i m broke.



Water wrote: Why don take it as a curse? Well, giving yourself excuses is not the way for a right minded teens like you. If money will be the stone in your path,then move it away. Why let it stop you from being more beautiful? Schooling and yet you have a great deal of time. So it is how you manage the time and change your life style. Maybe you need to start to save up for the lens. Right? As long as there is a will, there is a way.



Trying to bombard me with "I must be god cos i know so much."
Well, FUCK YOU and your bullshit.


Eventually i started to wear lens but not because of this Mr Know-it-all, i know what i wanna do and i dont need people to tell me their fucking life story. HA.


Hmm..im starting to reminisce bout those innocent days... But im sure glad that ive grown up. Phew, thank God!





Ps: Please see this videoo before Youtube deletes it. Sometimes Homer Simpson does remind me of the Boyfriend.. Just the adorable part.. hahahaha!
No offence baby.. Love you!





No comments: