Friday, March 09, 2007

Just returned home from work. EXHILARATING!!!!!

Ive been working as a new feel promoter for 2 days. Ystd, i am an angel with yellow wings giving ladies free rides to celebrate International Women's Day. I was having mild asthma attacks on the bus but thank God for being my fortress. Thank God for His grace, without Him i wouldnt be able to make it.

Today i was the only angel, a bit freaky as my costume was the oddest at the Fairprice AMK hub opening. But it was fun, though. Just hope that i will recieve the pay. Plus ive got a free ride home for boss. He wants me to take part in another new project involving the MayDay Concert, the company is one of the sponsors for many artiste like Rain and S.H.E, gaining much publicity. I dun mind working for them as long as the pay is good.

Hehe.. Suddenly it feels so good to be 18. Woo hoo~

Teddy Baby called today. His rashes has gotten worse and he sounded so sick. Very worried about him. I pray to God that he will be fine. Realli miss him a lot.

No comments: