Thursday, March 15, 2007

Haha. Now both PeiYun and Peishi has got boyfriends le.
And maybe its time for me to be single?!?

Have been contemplating bout it for quite some time.
Do i really have a future with him?
Does he really love me?
Does he even care?

Im still not so sure about the answer.
It makes no difference whether he is in camp or not.
If he goes to camp, at least i can lie to myself that he is missing me in the camp.

But then again, will i?
Ive lost faith.
I ask God, should i change things for the better?
Or should i just quit?

Quitters never win, no doubt my heart will hurt, i know it takes time to get over it.
But perhaps i might feel better after i get over this?
And i will never have to cry myself to sleep at nite?

My heart is telling me- no, no, no
My brain is telling me- go, go, go.

Someone please show me the light.


It makes me so mad
that i make u seem so bad
Even though u dun care
if i ever came back
I dont wanna fuss over things,
and i dun wanna cuss u names,
Please God, please God
Please let it rain,
dun let him see the tears,
dun let him see the pain.

No comments: