Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Google is out of beta?!?

I give a shit. I am an antisocial and i dun really embrace changes. Ha.

I wuldnt say that my life now is boring, there's just too much ups and downs. My health is somehow detiorating, it's starting to freak me out. When negative thoughts are beginning to take over me just like it had in the past. But im not gonna let it beat me.

Got a job as a Newfeel ambassador, in short a sanitary pads promoter, haha. So dont be surprised if u see me one day in a bus wearing a pair of ridiculous wings, giving out sanitary pads samples. Guys are very welcome. U can put it on and try to feel like a girl. The feeling will be amazing. Trust me.

If all is well, i might become a freelance promoter. Afterall its good money and love that stupid reactions on people's face. It's pretty entertaining, u noe.


Remember i only write sins, not tragedies.
Im so mysterious that i dun even noe myself sometimes.

No comments: