Friday, February 09, 2007

My asthma came back again. After 8 years.
I think it serves as a reminder of me not having a healthy lifestyle.
Just finished watching the dvd of SUPER SIZE ME.
I think most people are just complacent when it comes to having a healthy lifestyle.

So wad's having a healthy lifestyle then?
U should have more SEX.
Sleep well, Eat well and eXercise!

I think i do sleep well, i dun club, and thou i do haf food trips with sop occasionally but overall i do haf an appropriate diet. At least i think it is.

I think the only problem is i dont exercise. I was never obese and outdoor is definitely not for me. And i really dread the idea getting hot and sweaty all over. Plus when u perspire, u stink. The only sport i like to do was swimming. However i seldom get the chance to do it. Its either raining, having periods or having cough and flu.
I like to give myself excuses la.

From now on, Im aint gonna be a couch potato no more.

Sighs, but i realli wanna have hamsters.. =(

No comments: