Monday, January 22, 2007

Okie time to update bout what's happening in my life rite now.. It seems that almost every entry is about my thoughts, so here's all those shit that is happening in my life now. Haha.

Life's been pretty blessed these few weeks, some of my prayers had been answered and i really thank God for being my fortress when im weak.

Its not for us to say whether this year will be a good year for us or not but im sure everybody will go thru shit and happiness, and i just pray that me and my loved ones will face everything with optimism.

Just celebrated my baby brother's bdae in advance, in pizza hut with THE boyfriend. We bought the Cars vcd for him, and he loves it.
And then he whispered to me, " Da jie, i think there will be another 2 people when i celebrate my birthday 10 years later."

And i laughed,"Who? Ur girlfriend and er jie's boyfriend rite?”

"No, Its er jie's boyfriend and you and tohwee's baby"

Aww... So sweet.. Lol..
So cute!!!
Love him so much.

Happy 10th Bdae, Bee bee!

No comments: