Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Friendster, friendster, friendster.
It is pretty addictive, and u dunno y.
U just like to change ur profile, update it with videos, tell people bout ur freakin character,
upload ur ' I think im cute" pictures.

And u hope people will go give a damn to view ur profile, and u like to wait for some desperado to add you.

Whatever.

The problem is, nobody cares bout ur profile as much as u do.
Because people are more interested in their profile, hoping people will like theirs and vice versa.
Its hilarious.

And this is NOT the end, u like to forward stupid msgs like " FRIENDSTER IS CLOSING SOON" by some anonymous guy called Allen Smith who claims that he is the chairman or wadever shit from friendster.

Now i came across this msg in the bulletin board:

"When Satan was watching Jesus on the
cross...he
was laughing!

Repost this saying (Delete this girl
a.s.a.p)
unless
you are promoting Satan
*********************
*********777*********
*********777*********
*********777*********
**777777777777**
**777777777777**
*********777*********
*********777*********
*********777*********
*********777*********
*********777*********
*********777*********
*********************
Remember:
The Bible says, "if you deny me before
man then i
will deny you before my father."


And there are more similar msgs going around.

Aw, cmon. These piss me off.
Why do they wanna quote things in the bible to do this kinda nonsensical shit?
So what?!?
U think people will be touched by the gospel when u forward shit?
U think ur being such a great man/woman for God by doin such things?

Stop ruining the gospel. The bible is the truth. Dont make it seem like a propaganda.

And for some people might be interested to know, ive changed my church.
I dun need to tell u my reasons, i dun owe u any explanations.
I dun go there because of my friends.
I talk to God and i follow my heart.
Im dun follow things taught by people blindly.
Well, whether u are really fervent for God or whether ur just blindly "ferventing", its not up for me to judge.
SO DUN YOU JUDGE ME!


Romans 2:23-24
You who brag about the law, do you dishonour God by breaking the law? As it is written:" God's name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you."




No comments: