Thursday, January 18, 2007

18 days after 2007..

And now im makin resolutions.
A little too early huh?

It started when i had youth fellowship at my church last week. They were saying about how Jacob still trust the Lord in spite all the hardships and problems he was facing, and in the end he became a successful king and a great man of God, after which we broke into small groups and discuss bout the problems that we are facing in our lives..

When they asked me, the first thing that i said (without much thinking) was: SCHOOL.
Tell them how much i hate my sko, how much i cant fit into my clique, and how my grades suffered so badly and how i felt like a failure.

I totally hate myself at that point of time. I kept asking, " Why, God, WHY?!?"

And it took me a week to realise that God has plans for me.
God dont do aimless things. Everything must haf happen for a reason.
Why am i in this place call ITE?
There must be a reason.
Friends? Cliques? No!

Then everything just comes to me. And i know my reason now.
And im not gonna spend my time waiting for the 2 year to end.
I want to be a useful person.

Last year, everything was so aimless. I'll wait till the final submission date to come and then start to panic and in the end the result is like a piece of shit.

I had fun with my friends slacking but it is just so temporary.
I used to think about those goody two shoes's life, arent they boring and retarded? Its like their mind is all about studies, what's the ****ing use?!?

And then God opened my eyes, and i began to see, that time passes faster if one is productive.
Even if we are not the smartest, the fastest absorber, or one of the councillors, nothing beats the feeling of "Ive done my best and im so proud of myself."

Being a planner with high plans but not doing anything isnt gonna get us anywhere.
Being a doer creating a piece of last minute aint gonna get us anywhere either.

You haf only one shot, and one opportunity, would you capture it, or just let it slip?
(Courtesy of eminem, haha.)


But seriously, think about it.

No comments: