Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wassup this week


Went to Mr 8 pack's distant cousin's wedding on mother's day.. i said DISTANT because they are cousins but they dont even recognise each other. That girl is the same age as me, damn. It really makes me wonder, is marrying early a good thing?

Does it mean that you are wasting your youth? Or is it a good investment for the future?

Oh well. We had fun though. Not like the wedding is fun but going everywhere with him is fun, haha.



Photobucket


Photobucket


He is a rude nephew and a super duper rude grandson. Omg, i should have known. lol



And yesterday was MOM's birthday.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yea.. and guess what? its 7:11 am now and i need to get prepared for work. I HATE THAT STUPID SINUS!!!!!!!!!

Mr 8 packs was so sweet, he bought me and his mum manuka honey. Hope it cures my sinus man. If not, im really thinking of doing an operation.


I dont want to go to work!!!!! SHHHIIITTTT. But i have to. I wish i can go back to sleep now.

OKay okay Yuting stop whining.

Ciaos.

No comments: