Monday, May 04, 2009

im exhausted. Really fucking exhausted. I didnt sleep well for 5 consecutive days already. My sinus is effin killin me. Everytime i woke up in the middle of the night, my throat feels so damn sore and my nose running like tap water. Its very disturbing.

And i thought i can like try to sleep earlier to make up for the lost time later. Still, it doesnt work.

And Mr 8 packs got into a court case, i would be lying to say that it doesnt affect me. Some motherfucking shitass pussy went home to cry to his daddy after he got 3 well deserved punches for being such a loser.


Had to wake up in the middle of the night just to meet him for awhile.. He is in a dilemma. Honestly if it was me i would just fucked it and plead guilty. But i know his attitude.


He is that kinda person who will never give up without a fight. And i respect his decision.

And to make things worse, his so called "brothers" didnt even give a shit. Haha. How ironic. Just imagine how you would feel, when your friends act so nonchalant when you are in trouble. Dont even bother to ask you bout the situation when the truth is that they got him involve and if it wasnt for them, he wouldnt be in this shit.

I see that everybody has gone vacation-ing.. im so effin jealous. I dont even have sufficient time to spent with him in Singapore, let alone overseas. But i desperately need a getaway..

A getaway from all these mess.. somewhere i can sleep and sleep and sleep all i want without the sinus and no work...


Please, god, just let me sleep. =(

No comments: