Thursday, July 24, 2008

Photobucket


How I survived 2 weeks without a Boyfriend and a Computer


It was not as bad as i thought. It made me realise the importance of having friends and they still love me despite me ditching them for my exes and flying their aeroplanes.. so touched.



StRIP @ The Cathay


Photobucket

I aint a Wax Virgin no mORE!!!

Went there with Chermaine, i was like so excited, wanted to do a Brazilian but i freaked out the last minute and decided to try the arms instead, it was like so damn fun, i think i am addicted to pain. Haha.

Im DEFINITELY going Brazilian next time.. With Chocolate wax... YUMMY~


And oh, we went to this Japanese restaurant at Cathay that was like so funky! It is perfect for couples, everything just come in pairs and we ordered like so much food and only cost 23 bucks!!! Totally worth it!



Photobucket


Choose whatever you want and den just grab the ice cream stick and dump into the container (If you know what i am talking about.)
Photobucket



Its so nice to have a girlfriend to share all my Tai-tai indulgences with, i mean, i cant possibly ask Shan an to accompany me for spas right?


Haha... Plus, i absolutely love her.. She knows and can relate to all those shit that happens at work, she laughs at my Sarcastic Wise-cracks and most importantly, she aint a bimbo!




The Dessert House (Serangoon Garden)

Serangoon Garden is like one of THE best places to chill in SG. And the most convenient place to meet all my NEL (North East Line) friends.

Me Yida and Dennis went to have the famous POW SING Chicken rice and after that we found this dessert house upstairs. It has a very cosy feel and you will just feel like slacking on the couch and people-watch thru the full glass panel windows..



Photobucket
The Durian Mousse is HEAVENLY, and we enjoyed stinking the whole bus after that, lol!



Photobucket
Kerry the LOSER



Photobucket
Omg my thighs getting fatter, hahaha




SHOPPING TRIP WITH BFF


Photobucket

Oh i bought so much stuff and its all Shan an's fault that i bought that cap on impulse. No, its the one he was wearing (like an ugly painter, lol), i searched my whole wardrobe and cant find any clothes that suits that cap.


Guess i can never cut out to be those Kawaii-ne girls with the (1-2-5 handsigns, hahaha) But i will never want to be like one of them. Whats so cute bout Lolita shit?



I prefer Korean.. Korean girls are classy and they have this very natural vibe (thou most of them are based on surgeries) but they look so naturally beautiful! I can say that the aestheticians there are like so damn skilful.



Recently i fell in love with all the Korean stuff.. i love Korean movies and i love Korean food!!!


Photobucket
This is called Bi Bim Bap..

As you can see, it is basically rice with Chicken, seaweed, carrot, eggs, vegetables, beansprouts, Ikan bilis and KIMCHI!

And then you just mix everything together, OMG, i am drooling already~!!!




I am saving up for Korean language classes. Ive always wanted to pick up a new language, as you guys know my first choice is definitely Spanish but i know it is fat hope for me to have any chance to communicate with Dwayne Johnson.. so.. yeap there you go, Korean is my new obsession.



And Dwayne Johnson isnt even spanish, hard to believe he is African-Canadian.

Oh well. But Wisin and Yandel are spanish. Esta Caliente~

LOL!!



So now ive tried Waxing. Ive tried Prawning.

Ive tried the Fish spa with Boyfriend!!!

Photobucket


What's next?!? Cant wait..




And not to mention, it is gonna burn a big hole in my pocket =(



Till then, CYA!



OH.. Before that, leave you guys with something funny my friend intro-ed.

MUST WATCH! (LMAO)


Titanic (In Hokkien)





And this is even better..

James Bond in Hokkien (LOL)




Till then, CYA!

No comments: