Friday, July 04, 2008


Aiyo, see my boyfriend so artistic. This is how we are supposed to look like 50 years later, lol, who says all aunties need to have curly permed hair, so stereotypical, LOL!



Yesterday was Shan an's bdae, we all went to his Tai Keng house to celebrate. Never thought that i would walk that stretch of road anymore but i did. But didnt stayed there for long, went drinking with the boyfriend's cousin and friends at East Coast..



Omg, i didnt really feel like blogging anymore these days, did i just entered the Adult phase? Seems like my writings aint that controversial anymore, everytime i want to write, the contents are all like, " Today work was bla bla bla... today my boyfriend brought me to bla bla bla.."


So much for an ex aspiring journalist man. I told my colleagues that i never expect myself to work in the bank, i was aspiring to be in the creative field, work that requires more of my right brain, but omg, now i start to love counting and packing money!!!




Well, you will never know where life leads you.





I remembered, on one tiring monotonous day, had to drag myself to school, and then i saw this familiar stranger at the bus stop just before i board the bus.



Never thought that this stranger will turn out to be the perfect man. =)



Ciaos~





* I changed my blog skin, accidentally used Firefox the last time i blogged and everything went crazy. I am using the original template now, it is simple, user friendly and i'm loving it!

1 comment:

Yvonne Chen said...

WHERE IS YOUR TAGBOARD AR? 0.0

Anyhow, im back in UOB le. Hehehehe. =P